Wednesday, June 09, 2010

WOYWW # 53 - Stash Pushing clearly must stop

Hellosies,

I think I have surpassed even myself this week with WOYWW, with this picture - I am a Stash Pusher!

IMG00097.jpg WOYWW 53 on Twitpic

I am really pushed for time, so had to rely on taking a Blackberry photo and then Twitpic'ng it up for you. Although looking at this it looks like a rolling pin in a jar ... read on ....

At this point I am not sure if Julia will have uploaded WOYWW, so I may just have to leave a begging comment on her blog and hope somebody will be kind enough to link to me.

Well, on to business .... what is on here .... not much the main object is a piece of Toodles homework that I helped (99.9%) with (she wrote the letter on plain copier paper and I did the rest of the antiquing) to create an historical letter written by some chap at sea! Then you can also see the glue gun and heat gun .... as for the rest of it I am truly STASH PUSHING at the moment as I am really short of time before I stop work on 30th June.

I still haven't got any further with my #52 project, it is now lurking under my desk.

Hop over to Julia's blog to see what everyone else has been up to - I am sure it is more productive than me!

Hugs

Kay

24 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

I'll link you as I leave gal...very interesting erm, rolling pin in a jar...but if it works for Toodles..! Stop thinking of June 30th...think back a bit...a deadline that far away just means you take on too much...try it on a 'by Firday' then 'by Tuesday' basis instead. Says the mother of procrastination!!

jude said...

Im sure you will find time later to finish your creation for 52 week.Have good wednesday
hugs judex

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Looks like someone definitely added your link. Have a great WOYWW.

Jamie said...

Thanks for the peek of your workspace! Happy wednesday x

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Looks very busy and creative - Hope you get top marks for your homework!!

xx

Hels Sheridan said...

LOL, it looked like something else when I first looked at it *I have such a juvenile mind ROFL* have a goodly day hun x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

I thin we all do the stash pushing. I hope you do complete your WOYWWAC and blog it for us
Anne xx

Mummylade said...

such a lovely school project, I would love to be on the receiving end of that. So many projects are handed in with no effort at all put in to it (says an overworked, understimulated teacher hehe)

Darcy said...

it really did look like a rolling pin lol glad you explained it was a letter scroll instead lol

Tracy Evans said...

Most if not all crafters do the push to one side thing LOL, its a must in crafting. Have a great Wednesday, Tracy Evans x

TinaB said...

Looks interesting hun! xx

Twiglet said...

So that's what it is in the jar!!!

Sherry Goodloe said...

Stash pushing LOL! I love it :)

I'm playing along this week for WOYWW. Won't you stop by when you get a chance?

Have an art-filled day today!

Lida said...

Hope you have a terrific day, we all have days like that.

Wipso said...

Stash pushing is fine for me :-)
A x

Linda Elbourne said...

Well you are definitely linked ... I cannot make head nor tail of you piccie ... but it was nice to visit all the same :0)

Paula Gale said...

aawww Kay - you busy busy girl, hope you soon find some time for crafting - why are you finishing on 30th june?

Paula x x x

Tracy said...

Lovely aged effect. I thought it was a homemade pestle and mortar to start!

Cath said...

Can just make out the letter, was not to sure what it was at first....lol

Cathx

Kay said...

That is one fabby looking piece of homework! Bet she gets an A

joey said...

Hi Kay

Lol dont you just love the projects they come home from school with?! lol great job

Joey.x

peggy aplSEEDS said...

you made me laugh with your post today!

Spyder said...

Yes!! You're right, it is a rolling pin in a jar!But what fun, I'm sure it will magically appear at another time into some thing fabulous!!!
have a good day!!
((lyn))

Candace said...

Should do their own homework really, but can't resist when its crafty like this lol

hugs Can x