Monday, July 05, 2010

First day of the rest of my life ....

I broke up from work officially last week, and had a few days mooching around (although still busy), but today is officially the first day of the rest of my life - it was a wonderful feeling last night when I did not have the Sunday Evening dread that used to spread over me!!!

I have been far from idle though ..... one conservatory washed inside and out, bedroom cleaned from head to toe and the en suite also done thoroughly ..... the packing room organisation has been started, some orders packed, even a bit more of the WOYWW project done, beds changed and lunch eaten .... now down to some actual work .... I am about to do the big accounts catch up.

IMG00106.jpg Catching up with the accounts on Twitpic

I am also eagerly awiting a delivery of some Gilding Flakes, paper stumps and Liquitex Gel Bead Medium from a new supplier.  Plus a delivery is expected for me ..... I caved and bought a Kandy Kane Rhinestone Wand and a collection of Rhinestones .... which will be used on the WOYWW project when they arrive.

Happy Crafting Chicas.

Kay
xx

1 comment:

Sandra said...

My word you have caught the cleaning bug! Thinking of you and wishing you all the very best.
Hugs
Sandra x