Wednesday, July 14, 2010

vBlog #27 - WOYWW 58

Hellosies,

Well, it's Wednesday again .... doesn't it just wizz around quicker and quicker each time!

Here is what I currently have on my desk



I have decided that I only have time to update one blog .... so there is more crafting time .... so the stampgalaxy.blogspot one will go dormant .... and I will use this one from now on.

Julia, no nail polish yet - I am just about to re-pain them, I am trying to get in the habit of having nice nails now I don't have to do mega typing each day. I have promised my set of acrylic nails, but not sure if I will actually like them!

Hugs

Kay

10 comments:

Doone said...

repain them? ouch!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm always impressed by your video blogging. However, this week, I got sent to Ustream and it simply would not load. When I tried to click on it again on your blog, I got the same thing. So, have a happy WOYWW and I'll try to view it later.

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

I'll have to pop back later as I always seem to have trouble viewing your video.

sorry.xx

Sunshine Girl said...

not looked at the video but thanks for sharing! I used to have acrylic nails but then had an allergic reaction to them and nearly lost my own nails in the process so stick with natural ones if you can!

FlipSyde said...

Hello there!
Happy belated WOYWW!
Blogger hates me and I cannot load pages very fast this week. :(
I Wish I had nice nails... mine are always caked beneath with ink, glue, paint.... who knows.
Me and acrylic finger nails would be a veerrrry bad idea. Better luck to you :)
Amy

Daniele said...

love your video thanks for the peek
hugs

Chrissie said...

Video is tres techy, and a bit beyond me I'm afraid. I love those gilding flakes, I have a card on my desk today which I used them on for the first time...fab!
Chrissie

peggy aplSEEDS said...

good idea to have just one blog. i can hardly post in one. i can't imagine what will happen if I had two! how interesting to share WOYWW in video form!

Wipso said...

Unable to look at video but just thought I'd say hello.
A x

madebyKarla said...

very cool. Yours is the first video WOYWW I've seen. Great idea! Thanks for the peek and your kind comments;)